2 Corinthians 5:7
Credits to @patsybudiman
#littlethingsaboutgod #jesus #christ #christian #god #bible #love #pray #worship #grace #truth #faith
I was inspired to share 50 things about myself. I want to see if I can do it, maybe just to remind myself of who I am, anyway, I hope you enjoy them! :)
1. I hate my middle name, but I’m okay with it because it’s my mom’s middle name too.
2. I have Bipolar Disorder.
3. I am going to have a winter wedding one day.
4. I LOVE having my nails done.
5. My favorite food is potatoes—French fries, baked potatoes, mashed, sweet, twice baked, hash browns, ANY potatoes!
6. In high school, I think that I was a really, really good person.
7. I am 5’8 and hate being tall. I wish I was more like 5’5.
8. I have become so anti-social. Partially because I think I’ve developed a lot of social anxiety, I can be lazy, and partially because I’ve strayed too far already.
9. I watch Disney Channel still.
10. My favorite show is Law and Order: SVU.
11. I HATE watching movies. I don’t have the attention span to watch more than 5 minutes or so. So obviously, I chose to take a Movies class this semester. Makes sense, right?
12. I wish my tumblr followers talked to me more.
13. I wish I was skinnier.
14. I am a dancer, dance teacher, and choreographer. My favorite styles are contemporary, jazz, and hip hop.
15. I am a Christmas fanatic. I love everything about the holidays.
16. Some days, I think I have beautiful hair. Other days, I want to shave my head.
17. I really like to wear my hair in a bun on top of my head, but my family and my boyfriend always make fun of me for it.
18. It only takes me about 10-15 minutes to curl my hair.
19. Lately, I have been obsessed with Pinterest.
20. I love spelling and grammar.
21. I love writing, but I hate reading.
22. I actually enjoy blogging until I realize that no one reads anything I post, ha.
23. I will never work at any of my past jobs again.
24. I think I need to be my own boss.
25. I always try to come up with the fastest way to do things, even if it takes longer just trying to think of a faster way.
26. I hate to cook.
27. I lack patience, unfortunately.
28. I LOVE social media.
29. I am a really fast typer.
30. I can mix almost every food on my plate and eat it like that… unless there is ketchup on my plate.
31. I have a phobia of worms, snakes, lizards, snails, mice, and most small animals.
32. I LOVE CATS!
33.I moved 6 times in 2 years.
34. I lived in San Francisco for a year where I met the most amazing people, and it breaks my heart that we don’t see each other.
35. I am more than in love with my boyfriend, and I can’t wait to marry him one day.
36. I am a really good student, but I hate school.
37. Did I mention that I hate to read?
38. I graduated high school with a 4.2 GPA and never read a single book, muahahah.
39. I made and sold feather earrings for a whole summer and made almost $1,000.00.
40. I use to think I was fat in high school, and I really wasn’t at all. I would kill to be that size again.
41. I go back and forth between wanting to be girly and wanting to be artsy. It makes it really hard to have a consistent wardrobe.
42. I love my family.
43. I hate the dentist so, so, so much. I just found out I have 6 cavities…embarrassing.
44. I really like The George Lopez Show.
45. I also like Full House, but some of the actors annoy me.
46. I am empathetic of everyone and everything. I see people and assume things just by the way they interact with their parents, or hang their head when they walk, and it breaks my heart.
47. I have a mental illness, but I can always set aside my own feelings to help someone else with their problems.
48. I have had a million best friends. I really do consider them my best friends.
49. I want to open a performing arts center. If that doesn’t work out, I want to be a high school English teacher.
50. My name is Maci, and I am addicted to Diet Pepsi.
This girl is darling! :))))
My absolute favorite book and movie!!!:)))
Reblogging because I did the thing.
omfg exactly what i did!